This is a private facility. No unauthorized person allowed. See below for facility guidelines.
• Firearms, blades, knives or any other type of weapons are prohibited on premises.
• No spinning tires or revving of engines in parking lot.
• No loud music. Play music for yourself not the community. Play music of good taste, no profanity, racism or hate.
• No vehicles, bikes, skateboards or anything else with wheels on the Foot Golf courses or athletic fields.
• No pets or any other type of animals inside the premises.
• No Children 17 and under allowed on the premises without accompanying adult
Code of Conduct
• Absolutely no consumption of drugs or any other controlled substance.
• No foul language such as profanity, blasphemy, obscenity, swearing, racism, sexism, and vulgarism allowed.
• If a player or any of his/her family and/or friends breaks our code of conduct or policy, they will be asked to leave. If refused to leave, the complex will be forced to call the authorities and player/family/friends will lose their right to be admitted to the complex in the future. In addition, no refund will be issued for the player/family/friend.
• Harassment, bullying will not be tolerated at any time.
• Abuse or assault will not be tolerated at any time.
• Reporting misconduct will be confidential and will not be used for future reprisal against our players, teams and/or their family members and friends.
• No Illegal activities, such as vandalism, and robbery.