At Humble SportsPlex, we are dedicated to creating memorable experiences for all of our customers. We ask that you please read and respect our new alcohol policy so that we can best serve your group while following Texas laws and regulations.
Alcoholic Beverage Consumption
Please note that we DO NOT ALLOW customers to carry and/or consume their own alcoholic beverages on Humble SportsPlex property. All beer/wine consumed on Humble SportsPlex grounds must be purchased from the Clubhouse or beverage cart. Anyone found in violation of these regulations will be asked to leave the course and forfeit any greens fees paid.
Permitted Locations for Alcohol Consumption
Humble SportsPlex customers may consume beer/wine within the following SportsPlex perimeter:
• In the clubhouse
• Covered Pavilion area
•On the course (cans only)
Customer Alcohol Consumption
At Humble SportsPlex, we strive to ensure that everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable experience every time they visit. With that in mind, we ask that customers drink responsibly and be aware of the following:
• Personal coolers will be checked at any time by Humble SportsPlex staff
• Humble SportsPlex staff will not serve anyone to the point of intoxication or anyone appearing to already be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc.
• Humble SportsPlex staff will not serve anyone that is troublesome or under the legal drinking age (21)
• If you or another member of your group have had too much to drink, Humble SportsPlex staff will gladly assist you with finding a safe ride home. Please ask for assistance!
• If you notice other Humble SportsPlex customers/groups acting irresponsibly, we ask that you contact the clubhouse (281.548.7273) so that we may deal with the matter discretely and politely.
Please enjoy your round and, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to speak with a SportsPlex manager!